Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wearing Jesus

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

That is the latest design from US-based graphic design shirt company, JesusBranded.

I stumbled upon their company when a friend posted one of their earlier designs (below) on Facebook. And instantly I was hooked.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

Samuel Franada is the artist who does all these amazing designs. He's half-Filipino, which makes him extra awesome!

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

I added him up on Facebook and was able to talk to him. Ever since, I'd post on Facebook the designs they post every week.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

What I love about their designs is that they actually are messages. That they're not just statement shirts or graphic art, they carry a meaning with them. That God blessed them with a talent to bring His message through graphic art.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

And every time I post them, it pains me that I do not have $17 to buy one and shipped here to our shores. Once, Sam made a comment on my Facebook, apologizing for the shirts' price. I told him that it's ok and I would definitely purchase one soon.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

One of their recent designs (below) really hit close to home. Me and my stupid mouth.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

I am constantly blessed when people people share their thoughts and experiences that are related to the current design. Oftentimes, people just pour their hearts out (I know I have) in all their vulnerability, but at the same time we are all secure that we are not going through things alone.

JesusBranded
Copyright 2009 JesusBranded

Yesterday, I got an email from Sam and was truly blessed by it! Thanks Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment