Monday, July 20, 2009

The Other Joseph

I am such a photography dork. If only I have the bills to equip myself with such nice gear, you'd probably find me dead with a camera around my neck. And so, I resolve to feature other awesome photographers' works. And from my home base, talent is not that hard to find. Heck, I'm from such an awesome college where practically everyone can do anything and everything. And I mean everything!

This is Joseph Pascual, a Film student. And these are some of his many excellent photos. Check them out at otherjoseph.livejournal.com. When my friend, Barbie, asked me to check his LJ out for her photo, I instantly became a fan. If you happen to pass by our humble abode that is our college, you'll often see him lugging around a camera or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment