Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do Not Disturb

Two weeks ago, while rain poured all over Makati and people scrambled for bus space, I sat comfortably by the window. I usually sleep whenever I'm on that side of the bus. Along Ayala Avenue, I was awaken by a series of loud sounds. This fat dude (yes, he's fatter than me in case you're wondering) in front of me is snoring so loudly that everyone inside the bus couldn't help but exhale hearty, you-should-wake-up-and-alight-the-bus laughs. some snores are just plain disgusting to hear, and his was along that highway.

This morning as I rode the FX to Ayala, I experienced another tired person sleeping. And this time, it's not a fat dude but a girl! My ears were plugged with earphones and maxxed volume, yet I could still hear her! The whole 1 and a half hours of traveling was just not bearable.

Oh well, being tired is not a crime. But disturbing other people's peace is!

Photo Credit: blog.cantaloupe.tv

1 comment: