Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two Parties and a Night


Sounds fun? Not really. Especially if the other party is actually not work.

While everybody else around you is gyrating to the thumping sounds of house and trance, your truly walked around with a pen and notebook in hand.

My job? To write down the names of every person that the photographer would take a picture of. Sounds fun? To some extent, yes it was. But at some point, I was aching to dance already. :)

The event was Big Fish's GodsKitchen Worldwide with DJ Sander Van Doorn and it was awesome. This is my second Big Fish event and i can't wait for the next.

Was never a fan of house music until I went to Big Fish's Innovation White party which I then wrote about for Spot.ph. And I am a fan since.

The second party was a walk away from Big Fish since it was also at a.Venue but this was at Attica Bar. It is RX 93.1's 90's party.

This time, I didn't have to walk around taking down people's names. I was just there, chillin' with Kat Cruz and Gabb Agapito. We soon left the party and settled to just sit and talk inside a.Venue.

Got home by 4am. And boy was I sleepy the day after.

Two parties in one night was fun. But heck, I'd give anything to catch the ZzZzZzZzZzs lost. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment