Monday, September 21, 2009

Tiresome Saturday

I haven't been blogging lately since my brain refuses to work. But today, my brain declared war against stupidity and required me to write.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day was pretty jam-packed. My usual Saturday would entail waking up really late. Watching an episode or two of a recently downloaded TV show. Going to GCF for volleyball and youth worship service. And eating dinner with friends. But this particular Saturday wanted me to wake up by 8-ish in the morning and battle through the ACET traffic along Katipunan. Spent most the whole morning and afternoon with the awesome people of AComm as they prepared for the upcoming Rhythm in Blue (RiB) inter-org competition sposored by the Ateneo's very own Company of Ateneo Dancers (CADS).



I left around 2:30 to go to SM Mall of Asia to watch the Skechers Streetdance Battle 5 Kick-Off Party. Good thing I was able to catch a ride with Justin F., Jared, Peter and Rapha. We were a little bit late but it's all good. We got to bond with fellow UP Streetdance Club members as we weaved through the labyrinth that is the department store. We purchased a Von? shirt for Kuya Von.


I soon left the group because the AS1 - Gary Valenciano and Martin Nievera cocnert was just around the corner - literally. I got free tickets for the concert because of Facebook. Yes, Facebook! So I met up with my siblings, Nathan, Eki and Lai. And watched one very historic concert. In my mind, it's like Justin Timberlake and Neyo in one concert.



The concert was really REALLY awesome! One of the dancers was Kuya Sherwin and I kept screaming his name, people stared at me but I didn't really care. It was kuya Sher! He's an orgmate!! Gary and Martin didn't fail to deliver the best in Philippine vocals and they were Robin and Gabb's rendition of BEP's "I Gotta Feeling". Although the concert was great, standing for 2-3 hours was not as fun.

Talk about a tiring day. :|

1 comment:

  1. hey!!! im here in this post! nice!!!
    --kuyasher

    ReplyDelete