Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When cars collide


I remember hearing laughter, then frantic horns blaring, screeching tires then BAM!

I check my friend, Bev, beside me if she's alright. She said she is. We get off the cab and take photos of the wreck. The photo above doesn't really give an exact image of the wreck of the cab we were riding. We walk to the nearest shed. I thank God that Bev and I are safe.

I don't remember panicking right at that moment. But when we get on an FX headed for home, that's when things dawned on me.

I could have died. Then a thousand more scenarios play through my head. I arrive home and head straight for my parents room.

I wake up and prepare for work. I ride a cab. The driver steps on the brake. I find myself slightly nervous whenever he does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment